-
February 11th, 2005, 01:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've had the flu for the last 3 days, and I finally gave in yesterday and asked DH for help. He had to come home from work, shovel the snow (that had now turned to ice, since I didn't do it the day before), pick up youngest DD from Brownies, pick up cookie order, go to the store to get Valentines, and get pictures made for thank you cards. He had to take the day off today to go on a field trip with oldest DD class. After that, he has to pick up youngest DD from school, and take her to bowling. The "bad" day, is tomorrow. Oldest has a field trip, need to go to the post office to get books for "K" in the mail, deliver cookies to family and friends, then work a Girl Scout Cookie booth. Do you think he can handle it? Would you rather buy cookies from a lady that's coughing and blowing her nose, or a man?! LOL The girls are very good when I'm sick, pretty self sufficient. He's usually very good also, but after a day, I hear him grumbling to the girls, "I'm no Mama, never claimed to be".
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks